Hayoung

Hi! I go to wonmyong elementary school in seoul!

2012년 1월 6일 금요일

An ode to SK Wyverns

They hit and run
It's all homerun
Other teams get frustrated
They feel defeated

So fun to watch the game
cause' Wyverns always win the game
Wyverns has good teamwork
While other teams have hard work

Their bunt hits are awesome
You definitely need to see some
They run and slide, the base is saven
Your mouth will be wide open

They're also all good looking
That's one of the reason me liking
If they ever quit baseball
I will complain forever to all

썸네일
My favorite pitcher, Kim Kwang Hyun

썸네일
My favorite pitcher, Ko Hyo Jun

썸네일
My favorite batter, Jung Keun Woo

썸네일

My favorite batter, Park Jeong Kwon

썸네일

My favorite batter, Park Jin Man


댓글 1개:

  1. Hayoung,

    Great poem for your beloved Wyverns! As an ode though, you were missing the personification and expression of hyperbolic admiration. I appreaciate that you showed effort in making your words rhyme -- that's a challenge for some people. Overall, it was an okay poem. I do, however, enocurage more creative and original thinking. The last stanza was a rehash of an ode I had shown in class.

    답글삭제